1. To start, login to your G Suite account and click on Get Started.
2. Fill out all required information on the following three pages, and make sure to click Use a domain name I have already purchased in Step 2.
3. Now you will be on your G Suite homepage, so the next step is to verify your domain. Click the "Choose a different method" button at the bottom of the page:
Now, choose Add a domain host record (TXT or CNAME):
4. Open another browser window (keeping the first one open as well) and sign in to your iwantmyname account. Click Setup in the main navigation menu, then click Apps & Services.
5. Next, select G Suite from the main list below, or select Email in the side menu and then select G Suite on the next page.
6. Once you're on the G Suite install screen, you will need a Google Verification Code to continue.
7. Return to your Google browser window. Verify that you've signed into your iwantmyname account.
8. On the next page, you'll find your Google Verification Code under Create a new TXT record. Copy the full code, including the "google-site-verification=" part and the string of numbers and letters.
Go back to your iwantmyname window, enter the code, then select Install G Suite.
You'll see a blue Finished! message to let you know that the records have been added.
9. In your G Suite account, verify that you've added the TXT verification record and click the Verify domain and set up email button. Note that it can take up to a couple of hours for the new DNS records to propagate enough for Google to detect them.
Once the verification has been finished, this page will come up:
You have now successfully verified your domain with your G Suite account. The rest of the records setup you need (like MX records for email) is already done in your iwantmyname dashboard. You can now finish any further setup in your G Suite account.