We rely on email spam filters without even thinking about them most of the time. Until you accidentally miss a critical notification, like about an expiring domain name.
To prevent this from happening, just add our email addresses or domain to your email provider's safe sender list, also known as a whitelist. Sometimes this is done by adding our email address(es) to your email address book contacts list.
We recommend whitelisting these email addresses (adding them to your email contacts):
If you have the option, you can also add the iwantmyname.com domain name, which will take care of the whitelisting. We also recommend adding the domain ispapi.net, which will cover a number of other registry-related notifications.
Below are instructions from the platforms themselves.
1. On the Tools menu, click Options to open the Options dialog box.
2. On the Preferences tab, under E-mail, click Junk E-mail to open the Junk E-mail Options dialog box.
3. Click the Safe Senders tab.
4. Click Add.
5. Enter an e-mail address or Internet domain name to be added to the list box, enter the name or address that you want to add.
2. Make sure that Address Book, and Previous Recipients options are checked.
3. Exit the Preferences window. Now all you have to do is Add them to your Address Book.app or email them and they should no longer be marked as junk/spam.
1. In Yahoo Mail, click the Contacts icon to open up your Yahoo Contacts.
2. Add a new contact.
3. Click New Contact.
4. Enter the contact's information. (Only part of the contact's name is required.)
5. Click Save.
If you use an email client (e.g. Outlook, Thunderbird, Apple Mail, etc.), you don't have to enter addresses into your FastMail addressbook manually, you can upload from many different address book formats on the Import & Export screen.
1. Login to your Zoho Mail account and click Settings.
2. Go To Mail Settings, then Anti Spam.
3. Click White.
4. Type the email address or domain that you want to add to the list.
5. Select one of the following options:
- White-listed Domain - to add the domain address specified to White-listed Domains.
- White-listed Email - to add the Email address specified to White-listed Email.